M'lis contour Body Wrap
M'lis Body Countour Wrap $150
M'lis Body Contour Wrap with Cell-U-Rid $179
ML'is contour body wrap packages come with Cell-U-Rid
4 for $509
6 for $749
12 for $1,469
The M’LIS Body Contour Wrap is an all-natural holistic approach to body contouring that has been helping people lose cellulite and inches since 1979. Developed by a bio-chemist from the UCLA medical center, this wrap process was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients. When the body’s circulation and elimination systems become impaired, toxins and waste materials become trapped in the vulnerable fat cells of the connective tissue. The M’LIS wrap uses circulation and gentle pressure to flush toxins and waste materials from the system through internal detoxification of the body. Stored toxins are permanently removed at the cellular level through the circulatory and lymphatic systems. This creates a permanent inch loss of 4 to 14 inches per wrap, while improving general health, nourishing the skin, and contouring the soft areas of the body.
Lose up to 1/2 dress or pant size each wrap
Provides cellulite reduction through detoxifying body cleaning
Benefits are immediate and the inch loss is real
Addresses the real causes of cellulite in a holistic way
Warm, luxurious, pampering and comfortable
Not a water loss – skin and body stay hydrated
Inch loss is permanent
For Best Results
A minimum of 3 wraps is recommended.
There should be at least 3 days between each wrap. If a client is overweight and on a weight loss program, a wrap is suggested for each 5 to 10 pounds lost.
Lose 1/2 dress size or 1/2 pant size with each wrap. This is not a weight loss, but a permanent inch loss. The inches will only return if the client goes back to old habits. Eating the right types of foods, proper exercise, and drinking 8 glasses of water per day are always recommended.
You are not a candidate for this body wrap if:
You are pregnant
You are nursing
You are sensitive to niacin (vitamin B3)
The M’lis Professional Contour Body Wrap promotes detoxification, helps to smooth cellulite, shapes the body and improves overall health.
Please read the following carefully prior to receiving a M’lis Contour Body Wrap
1 WEEK PRIOR TO SERVICE
• DO consider completing an internal M’lis Cleanse Program to enhance cellulite reduction and inch loss. (Ask technician for information)
• Take M’lis CELL-U-RID at least one week prior to first wrap and throughout wrap series.
• DO drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day at least one week prior to receiving first body wrap. 2 DAYS PRIOR
Have a patch test performed to determine niacin sensitivity. If reaction occurs, have patch test administered using
sensitive formula. **REMEMBER, CONTOUR CREAM contains niacin. Clients/Patients taking a niacin supplement, or products containing niacin (tanning creams, energy drinks, etc.) must decrease their niacin levels prior to wrap services to avoid a possible niacin retention reaction.
DAY OF/DURING SERVICE
• DO NOT drink anything for 2 hour before your wrap to ensure you will not need to use the restroom during the treatment.
• DO NOT use any moisturizing lotions or creams the day of your wrap.
• DO NOT shave the day of your wrap.
• DO NOT shower for 6-8 hours after receiving your M’lis CONTOUR BODY WRAP.
• DO NOT apply additional heat sources prior to, during or immediately after the wrap - this includes raising the body temperature by exercising. If you are unsure about any add-on service call customer service for more info.
• DO ensure that your technician performs an enzymatic exfoliation prior to receiving wrap.
AFTER SERVICE - LEADING UP TO NEXT SERVICE IN SERIES
• DO ensure that you perform enzymatic exfoliation at home 3 times per week using M’lis BUFF Body Exfoliator.
• DO use the M’lis MAINTAIN Anti-Cellulite Lotion each day after a bath or shower to enhance results.
• DO ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle of exercise and proper diet to maintain the inches lost.
Avoid processed foods, caffeine/coffee, carbonated drinks, refined sugar, white flour, and red meat.
• DO drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else. NEVER DO NOT allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin or other
blood thinners), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission for at least two years, or are pregnant or nursing.
NOTE During the wrap, the skin will most likely appear pink or red and will feel warm and tingly. This is normal. This is he skin’s natural response to niacin and is a sign of increased circulation. If a reaction such as a rash or hives occurs during or after a treatment you may be experiencing a build up of niacin from other niacin containing products. If this happens, it is recommended that you complete an internal detoxification program prior to receiving another wrap. If amore intense or unusual reaction occurs, please contact your body wrap professional for more information.